Norway 2012 photo diary

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry for a long break when I didn't post anything. Right now I'm in Norway in Lofoten in one small fishing village called Ballstad.
It is very nice in here - the nature is stunning and the mountains are everywhere.
But I'm getting bored sometimes haha :-D I'm here for 7 weeks already but it's only one left so I'm excited for coming home. I miss warm weather and sun but also normal DARK nights :-D oh and my family of course ;-)
Here are some pictures I took here.

 I was looking for my passport :-D haha


                          

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. krásný fotky, nádherný Norsko.)))

    blesitrh.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jee dekuju moc :-) je tu hezky, ale casto je spatne pocasi :-)

      Delete
  2. Šestá fotka je naprosto úžasná!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Já nemám ráda horko, a proto Norsko a Skandinávii miluju. A ty jsi na fotkách zlatá a úplně jsi mě navnadila sbalit kufry a ject za tebou ;-).
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, to ja zase teple leto rada fakt mam ;-) a takze ted docela lituju toho, ze jsem nejela nekam jizneji haha :-D ale zase jsem videla Norsko, takze taky pekny ;-) akorat je tady teda hodne draho! Proste vsecko 3krat drazsi :-( a dekuju :-* a prijed ;-) sice jsem tu uz jen na 5 dni, ale je tu zrovna tenhle tyden nejhezci pocasi za cele ty dva mesice co tu jsem :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥