Texas 2014 Part 2

Thursday, October 30, 2014

CZ: Ne ne, s fotkama z Texasu jsem ještě ani zdaleka neskončila :D Mám těch fotek tolik a nechci vás o ně ochudit. Takže doufám, že mi prominete, že teď budu psát o létě místo o tom, co vlastně momentálně dělám (jo nebojte, taky se k tomu dostanu).
EN: No no, I'm not done with the pictures from Texas yet. Not at all :D I have so many of them and I just wanna show you all of them. I hope you will bear with me because I intend to post about my summer for a while rather than about what my life looks like now. (But don't worry - there will be time for that too.)

Pomáhala jsem s focením zásnub jednoho páru. Focení probíhalo na této překrásné vinici. Jediný otravny aspekt bylo TO STRAŠNÝ VEDRO (prostě Texas, víte co :D) a všichni ti komáři! / I helped with an engagement photo session that took place in a beautiful
beautiful vineyard. The only sucky thing was THE CRAZY HOT WEATHER (cause .. you know .. Texas! :D) and all the mosquitoes!
Samozřejmě jsem si neodpustila fotit i totálně random fotky. Kdo mě sleduje na instagramu o mé úchylce asi ví :D / Of course I had to take random pictures. If you follow me on instagram, you probably know how much I like taking miscellaneous photos :D
Tohle je ještě předtím, než jsem se odbarvila, ale to jste asi poznali :D / This was before I changed my hair hehe. But you probably assumed that :D
A další random fotky. Tahle malá kavárnička je kousíček severně od San Antonia. A maj tam mňamkózní věci! / Another random pictures. This small coffee shop is North from San Antonio (I think it's in Boerne). They have such yum things!
S kamarádkami jsme se vydaly na výlet plný focení a tady můžete vidět některé z fotek. / I went on a photography trip with my friends and here are some photos.
 Asi ze mě stal hipík! / I became a hippie! :D
S touhle kamarádkou jsme si udělaly taky výlet a fotily jsme. Resp. fotila hlavně ona :D A už se nemůžu dočkat, až vám ukážu fotky! Je prostě úžasná! Odkaz na její facebookovou stránku je tady / I went on another photography trip with this girl. We ... well she took a bunch of photos and I can't wait to show you! She is just amazing! I love her photography! You can check out her facebook photography page here.
Šla jsem na koncert mé oblíbené skupiny Royal Tailor!!! / I went on a Royal Tailor concert!!!
Zúčastnila jsem se "ice bucket challenge" (podívat se můžete tady)/ I participated in the ice bucket challenge (you can check it out here)
A samozřejmě jsem se vydala i na pláž! / And I visited the beach as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥