Inspiration

Saturday, September 26, 2015

EN: So I guess you guys must have figured out by now how much I am into photography. And I'm not just talking about me taking pictures but also about me looking at photos from other photographers. I find it super inspiring to see other people's work. And today I want to show you some great photos by some really really good photographers. (Confession time: to this day I've liked 136 photographers on facebook. And how do I know, you ask? I put them all in a list so I wouldn't forget about any of them. haha. smarty pants. I know.)
So here you go. Take a deep breath and enjoy this loveliness...

CZ: Myslim, že jste si už asi všimli, že je fotografie mou vášní. A teď nemluvím jen o tom když fotím já, ale i když se dívám na fotky ostatních fotografů. Moc ráda se prací ostatních inspiruji a dneska vám chci ukázat pár nádherných fotek od hodně hodně hodně talentovaných fotografů. (Musím se přiznat, že jsem likovala už 136 fotografů na facebooku. Jak to vím tak přesně? Mám je všecky pěkně pohromadě v seznamu, abych ani na jednoho nezapomněla. haha. to to mám promyšlené co?.)
Nicméně se pěkně zhluboka nadechnetě a užijte si tyto krásné fotky ...


Jaci Marie Photography facebook/site


Hannah Beth Photography facebook/site


Michelle Lartigue Photography facebook/flickr


Erik Svamberk Photography flickr


Jen Menard Photography facebook/site


OscarW. flickr


Mandi Nelson Photography facebook/site


Grant Daniels Photography facebook/site


Anna Hernikova Photography facebook


Bethany Michaela Photography facebook/site


MatesCho Photography facebook/site


Radu Benjamin Photography facebook/site


Kristen Soileau Photography facebook/site


Bethany Marie Co. facebook/site

Everbay Photography facebook/site


Natalie Elyse Photography facebook/site

 Bryant and Heather Photography facebook/site


Tobias Hrabec Photography flickr


Shannon Lee Miller Photography facebook/site


Pavlinator Fotky facebook/site


Christine Coté Photography facebook/flickr


Two Pair Photography facebook/site


Couple of Prague Photography facebook/site


Carly Osborn Photography facebook


Julia Trotti Photography facebook/site


Grace Barbettini Photography facebook


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥