Basic

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

EN: Hello everyone! I guess fall is really here cause it's DANG cold here in Prague (and I don't like it!). I met up with my high school bestie this morning for breakfast and had a blast catching up! And I took my camera with me so she could snap a few pics of my outfit. I wasn't wearing anything special, just some basic pieces. Hope you like it and find it at least a little inspiring.
Next post is probably gonna be about my trip to Paris where I went this past weekend.

CZ: Čaute všichni! Myslim, že už je podzim vážně tady, protože aspoň v Praze je teda FAKT zima (a moc se mi to nelíbí!) Dneska jsem se sešla na snídani se svou nejlepší kámoškou ze střední a bylo to super, zas se vidět a říct si, co je u nás nového! A při té příležitosti jsem si s sebou vzala i foťák a poprosila jsem jí o pár fotek. Neměla jsem sice na sobě nějakej úža outfit, jen jednoduché kousky. Ale tak i snad se vám bude líbit a trošku vás inspiruje.
Příště už se snad můžete těšit na fotky z Paříže, kde jsem byla tenhle víkend.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I appreciate it a LOT! ♥♥♥